Sunday 23 September 2012

Idk really.

I'm now thirteen, lets throw a party, I'm in year 9 now, I've chosen my GSCE choices (Geography, Mandarin, Music and Core PE) the rest are the same as the normal classes, I've also finished my book The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen-Chbosky, which is my favourite book, I miss charlie's letters, I connected with him alot. My new book is coming in the post on Monday, yay!, I have to do homework today, only two easy ones but still, Sundays are made to do nothing, drink hot chocolate, lie in bed, wearing no makeup and watching movies. oh well. I have a first date the week next week on Saturday, its going to be fun, I will make a post about it and take pictures etc etc.

Well, my life has been pretty great at the moment, I'm in a winter/christmassy mood, I'm ready for the big knitted jumpers, scarves, gloves, big boots, pastel colours etc etc. I just want winter to arrive already.

Schools going to drag but i'd go fast... then I'd already be time to go to china for 2 weeks, yes I will also  take pictures and write about my trip to china.

On my thirteenth birthday! -

(Picture on the right)














Everywhere you turn today, there’s bad news, an endless negativity. It’s why I started this blog – to focus on something positive, a different kind of story I hope will connect with those who read it and compel them to do something positive; I hope to inspire at least one person

No comments:

Post a Comment