Sunday 30 September 2012

Why I love Lana Del Rey.

When I discover new (or old) music that I love, I tend to obsess. I listen to the same songs over and over again until I get sick of them. New music that makes me feel this way is quite rare, so when I discovered Lana Del Rey's mellow, beautiful Born To Die, I was swept away.



I think this girl has one of the most breathtaking voices of this decade. Her music creates anatmosphere that's so far away from the artificial teenybopper singers of today. I think her voice is truly one of a kind.


Her music has that vintage romantic feel, you can really connect well and disappear to a different reality by listening to Lizzy Grant (Lana Del Rey). Her lyrics are catchy and tell a story. Which makes her music 10 times better because it gives you that feeling 
and makes you imagine.

All of her songs are my favourite but I have ones I adore, Without You, The Lucky Ones and Dark Paradise.


One other thing I love about Lana, is her looks. Very unique and different to what singers look like in this music industry. Her winged eyeliner, long dark brown hair and her little tattoos. I think she has three but I don't know. She has lots on her hands, a M, trust no one and paradise.














I don't know why she gets so much internet hate, Thats not what we're supposed to do on the web but people do it anyway. She has a beautiful voice and everything.

Lana, we salute you for everything!





No comments:

Post a Comment