Sunday 7 October 2012

Best Friend Tag Featuring Ashleigh.

 
We decided to do it like an interview which is weird but yeah.
We might film a video version too.




How and when did we meet?
    Ashleigh:  We met on the Paris trip in year 7, Phoebe introduced us and we just got along really well ever since!!
    Me: We met on the trip to Paris on the coach and Phoebe introduced us to each other and it was awkward at first but we got along in the end.
    What's your favourite memory together? 
    Going to the hop farm and getting into the atmosphere and also going to London and seeing Chicago The Musical
Describe each other in one word.

Ashleigh: One word for you? Theres loads but I think dreamer or sweet works best

Me: Funny.


What's your dream job?

Ashleigh: My dream job is forensic sientist, police officer or detective. to work in law enforcement really. 

Me: A writer, I love writing. It helps me escape sometimes or anything actually.

What's your favourite makeup brand?

Ashleigh: Barry M

Me: Hmm this is hard, I use loads of makeup but I can't decide what brand, maybe Natural Collection.

What is something that annoys you about the other person?
 
Ashleigh: Ermm..... when you try to hide you're feelings away, you need to let them out

Me: When you have low confidence and you're afraid of taking risks when their good risks.

If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?

Ashleigh: How about new york together, or go round america together!! that would be awesome!!

Me: New York, we've always talk about going on a little trip to New York.

Favourite inside joke?

Ashleigh: favourite inside joke has to be " why's everybody looking at my nuts?" and "ninja!"

Me: You must of read my mind, same as Ash.

Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?

Ashleigh: Me, I take 40 minutes to get ready

Me: I take 20 minutes

Favourite season?

Ashleigh: Is spring I think, love the weather and little animals and flowers 
Me: Autumn, I love those Autumn colours, food, autumn feeling and the leaves falling from the trees, its perfect

Favourite Song?


Ashleigh: at the moment I absolutely LOVE some nights by fun, little talks by of monsters and men and I also really like lights by ellie goulding


Me: Jessie's Girl By Rick Springfield, my all time favourite song, everytime I listen to it I start doing air guitar and head banging


What is it like being best friends with someone who is obsessed with youtube.


Ashleigh: I'm obsessed with youtube too!! not as much and I don't hav any videos on there but I love it for music and watching you're videos!!


Me: Ashleigh doesn't have a youtube, but I do, I'm a little obsessed.

Heels or flats?


Ashleigh: ooh tough one!! I love heels but they hurt, lots!!, I'm in love with sparkly pumps at the moment,

I think flats can look just as great as heels and be more comfy, so flats it think, with a small wedge or heel is always great though!!

Me: Flats, I would wear converse or pumps they go with every single outfit.

Pants or dresses?


Ashleigh:  Another tough one, I love dresses because they look great with minimal make-up and bling, but jeans/shorts look amazing with the right top, maybe pants. they go with everything and can look casual or dressed up, they take you from night to day!!


Me: Pants, I have to say that. I normally wear dresses on special occasions or when the weather is hot in the middle of summer.


Favourite Animal


Ashleigh: Is dragonfly, if that counts if not then cat dolphin or meerkat

Me: Cat, call me cat lady I love cats but I love dogs too so that's quite hard. 


If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why?


Ashleigh: I would save my laptop because it has all my stuff on and my cat because I could not live without her and iPod, it has so many memories on it!!!


Me: Photo albums and cameras because I love photography


Comedy, horror, or chick-flick?


Ashleigh: well I love comedy, horror and chcik-flicks, maybe a zom-com or a rom-com, horror with my friends any day!!!

Me: Comedy all the way, it always makes my night when I watch a comedy. But if it was with my friends then a click flick

Blackberry or iPhone?


Ashleigh: I don't have a blackberry or iPhone but I would pick an iPhone straight away!!!!


Me: I used to have a blackberry cause of BBM but that's the only reason I got it, but it got a little boring afterwards and the keyboard hurts my fingers so I decided to make a change and my dad let me have his iPhone 3G S which is good because of the screen and the apps, so iPhone all the way baby!


Favourite movie?


Ashleigh: I've got so many favourite movies, my favourite would have to be zombieland I think, I love it, but st.trinians is a close runner up!!


I love harry potter, avatar, twilight, titanic, pirates of tthe caribbean,  
sherlock holmes, mean girls and scooby doo movies aswell!

Me: That would have to be 500 days of summer, sad but perfect.

What is something weird that we both eat?

Ashleigh: Is american pancakes!! pancakes with syrup, bacon, scrambled egg, mmm tasty!!!!

Me: I don't know, weird food.

Do you guys have anything matching?

Ashleigh: Friendship bracelets
Me: Friendship bracelets

Favourite Tv Show?

Ashleigh: Favourite tv shows are alphas, csi, csi miami, csi ny, ncis, person of interest, merlin, doctor who, scooby-doo!!! scooby has gotta be my all time favourite!!

Me: Ugly Betty, I love that show. She inspired me to make this blog actually, yes I really admire her and I don't think she's ugly because she's had tons of relationships.

Hope you liked this!


No comments:

Post a Comment