Saturday 6 October 2012

My Definition Of Beauty.

I used to believe beauty with something so one sided and then a few years ago I opened my eyes and realised how much beauty I was truly missing. Theres really no definition of beauty because it all means something different to us all. I think beauty is when you're happy with yourself and you can look in the mirror and be proud of whats looking back at uoi. I'm not talking about looks either. When you look in the mirror you see more then your hair, eyes, body, boobs etc you see you and not everyone looks past all of that other stuff to truly see who you are. I think the true beauty is under all that hair and makeup, beauty is whats on the inside.
When you get to know someone thats when you know whether or not they're beautiful.
You can't decide whether they are or not without talking to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment