Saturday 13 October 2012

People Who Are My Role Models.

Marina Diamondis
Her mind is like a teenagers even though she's like 20 something
She's open minded and realistic about things.
I just love who she is, she's honest and tells her problems on BLOGTV.


Alexa Chung
There's something about her that I don't know what it is.
What she said in a interview: 
Speaking of attention, sometimes it’s not always so good. A little while ago there was some drama over your instagram being ‘thinspiration.‘ How did you feel about that?
Yeah I think it really sucks. I think it’s about time people stopped judging women on their appearance and more on their intellect. Like you can appreciate my style without having to appreciate my weight. It’s not actually mutually inclusive. I just get frustrated because, just because I exist in this shape, doesn’t mean that I’m like advocating it and being like, ‘I look great.’ How do you know I’m not looking in the mirror and going ‘I wish I could gain ten pounds?’ Which is actually quite often the case. But if you say that you sound like you’re bragging that you’re naturally thin, and you’re not allowed to do that because even though it’s not the ideal weight, it kind of is as well. So it’s really fucked up. And how people that are bigger can be on the front covers of magazines being like ‘I’m really happy with my shape.’ But if I was to do that, I’d be completely criticized and ridiculed. But why can’t I be happy with how I look?
Right. It’s unfair for people to judge.
It’s not like I’m starving myself, I’m not. This is just how this [gesturing to her body] is. At this point in time and like maybe it will change when I get older but due to stress factors and all that, this is my natural body shape. I don’t sit around and judge other people and flick through magazines and be like ‘fuckin’ hell she’s gained ten.’ Like who cares? Why don’t you start being like ‘wow, I really like that women’s show.’ Like Lena Dunham’s really intelligent [and people seem to be able to focus on that, rather than how she looks.]
That's what I like about her.

Demi Lovato
I don't like her music as much, because it's a complete different genre of music but 'Skyscraper' was her best song of hers that I like.
Her smile and laugh is so cute.
I like that she inspires young girls who were like her when she was a teenager
She stays strong and when people mention bullying to her she understands everything they've gone through like on the X Factor USA audition of Jillian Jenson which made me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment