Sunday 7 October 2012

My Love For Travelling.

I've always loved travelling since I was little, its kind of a tradition in our family. We travel to different countries all the time to try and make tons of lovely memories.

I love road trips, singing in the car, camping then going into the big famous cities.
That's a great thing about travelling

When I've finished my school related stuff, I want to travel the world with someone either a best friend or a boyfriend. We could take pictures, send postcards and make memorable memories in our young teenage years. I want to get one of them Volkswagen camper vans where all my friends can go on a roadtrip to loads of cities and sleep while driving, i'd be so cool. 
We could decorate the van with colourful colours and patterns.






No comments:

Post a Comment