Friday 19 October 2012

China Plan.

The days have finally come, its Friday and its raining.. The internet is slow because of the weather *sighs* so its hard to go on Tumblr and Blog on here because it takes forever..
I'm listening to The Smiths, I love the smiths.
I'm also thinking about Tom, I already miss him.. I talked to him today, it was awkward at break but lunch was good, we had a whole conversation but he wen't a little quiet and blushy when I started talking about 'China' I think he'll miss me more than I'll miss him.
I'll listen to all his favourite songs, write about him, call him, send him emails and postcards
because he means the world to me, without him I wouldn't be happy.

Anyway, sorry about that little 'missing Tom rant' yes, sorry.
Heres the plan.

I'm going to film video diaries everyday so you can see the whole city with me and everything
I'd be interesting...
When I come back I'm going to make a post about China and add all the pictures and videos I've filmed that will be uploaded on Youtube

I'll miss everyone
Literally everyone but mostly my best friend Ashleigh and my soul mate Tom, I'll miss him more though.
But I'll miss being with Ashleigh and laughing at our jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment